Our Realty Marketing Strategy
No two clients or homes are alike.
Generations Real Estate Partners has built a reputation for excellence in customer service because we combine high tech with a personal touch to provide you access to our array of solutions, while creating a customized strategy that works best for your specific situation. We provide the expert negotiation to give you the strategic edge in selling or buying for the best possible price in the your market.
See below for details, and contact our office to find out how the Generations Real Estate Partners Team advantage can work for you.
Not all Realtors' web marketing is created equal. Placement on our website generates traffic beyond that on the MLS site, as our website is itself a well-networked destination. This Generations Real Estate Partners Website attracts thousands of unique visitors each month (not "hits") who are actively searching for homes.
Best Realtor Website Award, RE/MAX of Western Canada
Best Realtor Website Award, RE/MAX International
As with our Web Marketing, our advertising is not cookie-cutter. We use targeted mailings, community involvement, custom print and outdoor ads to develop awareness of our brand, our services and clients, and to convey a message that is tailored for today's current market.
Best PR Campaign Award, RE/MAX of Western Canada
Best Outdoor/Transit Advertising Award, RE/MAX of Western Canada
Best Print Advertising Award, RE/MAX of Western Canada
Best Multi-media Campaign Award, RE/MAX of Western Canada
Our objective in working for Sellers:
To sell for the best price, in the shortest amount of time and with the fewest problems.
We commit to the following marketing plan:
- Negotiate effectively to give you the edge in selling for the best possible price.
- Pre-qualify, when possible, all prospective buyers.
- Properly and attractively submit your home to the Multiple Listing Services.
- Add additional exposure through a professional sign, information box and directional arrows where necessary.
- Promote your home through the Real Estate Board Computer for maximum exposure to the other agents in the area.
- Place on our personal website, www.generationsrep.com exposing your home globally.
- Place on the www.realtor.ca & realtylink.org websites, as well as Zoocasa and remax.ca.
- Develop a list of features and benefits of your home for the buyers and agents coming through your home.
- Provide a written feedback report from showings and activity every week.
- Provide expert advice on changes you can make to your property to make it even more marketable to the buyer.
- Advise you as to any changes in the market, both in prices and change in the money market and their affects on the saleability of your property.
- Mail or deliver a copy of your multiple listing contract.
- Advertise price reductions and any changes in our listings to the cooperating agents who work in our market area.
- Represent you upon the presentation of all offers by the buyers' agents and negotiate the best possible price and terms for you.
- Handle follow-up and keep you informed, after the contract has been accepted, on all mortgage, title and other closing.
- Most of all, our own full service support team will work on your beahlf and provide professional assistance to you at all times.
This is a simple point form description of the system we put into place to get your home sold. It falls short of conveying much of the behind the scenes sales work and negotiating effort our professional team exerts into ensuring your 'FOR SALE' sign ends up with a 'SOLD' sticker!
In spite of technological advances, real estate is still a people business, and we serve you - the customer.
If you are thinking of selling your home, contact us today.